|Wilton Developments Limited is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which we will process any personal data that you provide to us.
The data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (Act) / EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (GDPR) is Wilton Developments Limited, 10 South Parade, Leeds, LS1 5QS.
Information we may collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us: This is information about you that you give us by filling in the contact form on our website, or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise and includes information you provide when you request information on our developments, provide us with information requested by us for the verification of your identity, and when you report a problem with our website. The information you give us may include your name, company (if applicable), address, e-mail address, phone number and any comments or information you provide. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- How we use your information
- We will use information you give us:
- to provide you with the information and services that you request from us. Our representatives will usually follow up, either by e-mail, phone or mail, with people who have requested information from this site and may follow up as part of our customer care procedures;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us. Using your information in accordance with data protection laws
- Consent: We may provide you with marketing information about our services or products where you have provided your explicit consent for us to do so.
- How long we keep your data for
- There is no obligation upon you to provide us with any information. If you provide information to us we will be better able to provide any information or services.
- We will only disclose your information to:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- members of the Wilton Developments Limited group and third party suppliers and service providers for the purposes listed under How we use your information above;
- selected third parties so that they can contact you with details of the services that they provide, where you have expressly opted-in/consented to the disclosure of your personal data for these purposes;
- law enforcement or fraud prevention agencies, as well as our legal advisers etc.
- We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction; and
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or regulatory requirements, or otherwise for the prevention or detection of fraud or crime.
- Where we store your personal data
- All information you provide to us via the website is stored on secure servers. You have a number of rights under data protection law in relation to the way we process your personal data. These are set out below. You may contact us using the details on our site (or by contacting us directly – details below) to exercise any of these rights, and we will respond to any request received from you within one month from the date of the request.
- Please address any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices to email@example.com or in writing to Wilton Developments Limited, 10 South Parade, Leeds, LS1 5QS.
- Your rights
- Please note that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
||Description of right
||A right to access personal data held by us about you.
||A right to require us to rectify any inaccurate personal data held by us about you.
||A right to require us to erase personal data held by us about you. This right will only apply where (for example): we no longer need to use the personal data to achieve the purpose we collected it for; or where you withdraw your consent if we are using your personal data based on your consent; or where you object to the way we process your data (in line with Right 6 below).
||A right to restrict our processing of personal data held by us about you. This right will only apply where (for example): you dispute the accuracy of the personal data held by us; or where you would have the right to require us to erase the personal data but would prefer that our processing is restricted instead; or where we no longer need to use the personal data to achieve the purpose we collected it for, but you require the data for the purposes of dealing with legal claims.
||A right to receive personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format. You also have the right to require us to transfer this personal data to another organisation, at your request.
||A right to object to our processing of personal data held by us about you (including for the purposes of sending marketing materials to you).
||A right to withdraw your consent, where we are relying on it to use your personal data (for example, to provide you with marketing information about our services or products).
If you have any concerns regarding our processing of your personal data, or are not satisfied with our handling of any request by you in relation to your rights, you also have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office. Their address is:
First Contact Team
Information Commissioner’s Office